Post Office Box 50123
Midwest City, OK 73140
The The Kinfolks Soul Food Festival is actively seeking new business alliances with revenue sharing opportunities that coincide with the demand of additional cities interested in The Kinfolks Soul Food Festival coming to their market. In an effort to accommodate this demand, the foundation is seeking partnerships for upcoming cities as well as cities in which The Kinfolks Soul Food Festival is already establish. We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss this potential partnership in its entirety.
Please fill out the below form and a represenative will contact you.
Benefits of The Kinfolks Soul Food Festival
- Employment – The festival employs over 200 people, within each city, in the areas of staging, sound, lighting, event staffing, transportation, street promotions, security, EMS, clean up, etc.
- Marketing Opportunity – The festival exposes your brand through the power of radio, TV, and print promotion to over 6 million consumers
- Website Visibility – The official website of the Soul Food Festival is www.ilovesoulfood.com, which averages over 3 million hits per year
- Festival on-site visibility – effectively reaching a captive audience of approximately 10,000 affluent consumers in one event
- Information Booths – Promoting awareness in the field of education, nutrition, housing, health and professional career building
- Economic Impact – The festival brings revenue to City Businesses such as grocery stores, hotels, gas stations, beauty and barber shops, department stores, car rental agencies and the city itself as it relates to all the above paying taxes.
- Grammy award winning entertainment – Artist consist of top 40 classic R&B and Jazz, catering to an audience between the ages of 30-65
- Affordable ticket prices – $0 – $70
- Community Connection – The festival supports various Community Resource Agencies through complimentary tickets and/or financial contributions.
- Musical therapy for the mind, body and soul – Music is the universal language and plays such an important and meaningful role in the lives of many people.