The All New Soul Food Festival is actively seeking new business alliances with revenue sharing opportunities that coincide with the demand of additional cities interested in the All New Soul Food Festival coming to their market. In an effort to accommodate this demand, the foundation is seeking partnerships for upcoming cities as well as cities in which The Soul Food Festival is already establish. We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss this potential partnership in its entirety.
The Soul Food Festival is an inviting event that highlights the aroma of traditional soul food cooking in the air while bringing together families & friends in an outdoor social setting for a day of reunion, fellowship and live national award winning entertainment. The festival is presented by Community Therapy & Care Foundation, an organization whose objective is to create platforms from which the general public can come and retrieve life changing knowledge as it relates to Health & Wellness, Education, Housing, Financing, Business & Workforce development.
*Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more investment OPPORTUNITY information.
Benefits of the Soulfood Festival
- Employment – The festival employs over 200 people, within each city, in the areas of staging, sound, lighting, event staffing, transportation, street promotions, security, EMS, clean up, etc.
- Marketing Opportunity – The festival exposes your brand through the power of radio, TV, and print promotion to over 6 million consumers
- Website Visibility – The official website of the Soul Food Festival is www.ilovesoulfood.com, which averages over 3 million hits per year
- Festival on-site visibility – effectively reaching a captive audience of approximately 10,000 affluent consumers in one event
- Information Booths – Promoting awareness in the field of education, nutrition, housing, health and professional career building
- Economic Impact – The festival brings revenue to City Businesses such as grocery stores, hotels, gas stations, beauty and barber shops, department stores, car rental agencies and the city itself as it relates to all the above paying taxes.
- Grammy award winning entertainment – Artist consist of top 40 classic R&B and Jazz, catering to an audience between the ages of 30-65
- Affordable ticket prices – $0 – $50
- Community Connection – The festival supports various Community Resource Agencies through complimentary tickets and/or financial contributions.
- Musical therapy for the mind, body and soul – Music is the universal language and plays such an important and meaningful role in the lives of many people.