“When you give…we give back to you.”
Donate $50 to the Soul Food Festival and receive a FREE Soul Food Festival General Admission Ticket to a city of your choice PLUS two Items from the Online Store.
Fill out the form below to make your donation.
Benefits of the Soulfood Festival
- Employment – The festival employs over 200 people, within each city, in the areas of staging, sound, lighting, event staffing, transportation, street promotions, security, EMS, clean up, etc.
- Marketing Opportunity – The festival exposes your brand through the power of radio, TV, and print promotion to over 6 million consumers
- Website Visibility – The official website of the Soul Food Festival is www.ilovesoulfood.com, which averages over 3 million hits per year
- Festival on-site visibility – effectively reaching a captive audience of approximately 10,000 affluent consumers in one event
- Information Booths – Promoting awareness in the field of education, nutrition, housing, health and professional career building
- Economic Impact – The festival brings revenue to City Businesses such as grocery stores, hotels, gas stations, beauty and barber shops, department stores, car rental agencies and the city itself as it relates to all the above paying taxes.
- Grammy award winning entertainment – Artist consist of top 40 classic R&B and Jazz, catering to an audience between the ages of 30-65
- Affordable ticket prices – $0 – $50
- Community Connection – The festival supports various Community Resource Agencies through complimentary tickets and/or financial contributions.
- Musical therapy for the mind, body and soul – Music is the universal language and plays such an important and meaningful role in the lives of many people.