“When you give to the foundation we give back to you.”
A TIME TO SHARE
HELP US HELP EACH OTHER. DONATE $50 TO THE COMMUNITY THERAPY & CARE FOUNDATIONAND RECEIVE TWO FREE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS TO THE SOUL FOOD COMEDY JAM AND ONE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET TO THE SOUL FOOD FESTIVAL. PRESENT YOUR RECEIPT AT WILL CALL AT WHICH TIME YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR TICKET. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Click the paypal button below to make your donation.
Benefits of the Soulfood Festival
- Employment – The festival employs over 200 people, within each city, in the areas of staging, sound, lighting, event staffing, transportation, street promotions, security, EMS, clean up, etc.
- Marketing Opportunity – The festival exposes your brand through the power of radio, TV, and print promotion to over 6 million consumers
- Website Visibility – The official website of the Soul Food Festival is www.ilovesoulfood.com, which averages over 3 million hits per year
- Festival on-site visibility – effectively reaching a captive audience of approximately 10,000 affluent consumers in one event
- Information Booths – Promoting awareness in the field of education, nutrition, housing, health and professional career building
- Economic Impact – The festival brings revenue to City Businesses such as grocery stores, hotels, gas stations, beauty and barber shops, department stores, car rental agencies and the city itself as it relates to all the above paying taxes.
- Grammy award winning entertainment – Artist consist of top 40 classic R&B and Jazz, catering to an audience between the ages of 30-65
- Affordable ticket prices – $0 – $50
- Community Connection – The festival supports various Community Resource Agencies through complimentary tickets and/or financial contributions.
- Musical therapy for the mind, body and soul – Music is the universal language and plays such an important and meaningful role in the lives of many people.